Thursday, August 6, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance 2009

City Newspaper is going to be liveblogging the finale of "So You Think You Can Dance" Season 5, starting Thursday, August 6, at 8 p.m. on Fox. And you can join in! Leave comments as the action happens while we find out who takes the title of America's Favorite Dancer. (At least until this fall, since the new season starts up September 9.)
I had a TIVO malfunction that caused me to miss the first 15 minutes of the August 5th episode of the ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ finale. Thankfully, I didn’t miss that much. This is the episode that will determine who will end up willing the title of America’s favorite dancer. It’s down to Jeanine Mason, Kayla Radomski, Brandon Bryant, and Evan Kasprzak. I was on Team Janette, so at this point I can’t say I have a favorite. Although I am looking forward to seeing who the winner will be.
We are not talking about the 2009 So You Think You Can Dance Finale, but rather the next season. Paula Abdul may well be the judge who may be judging the next season of So You Think You Can Dance show and be a choreographer for it. Nigel Lythgoe says Paula Abdul, who said goodbye to American Idol show, can be the next judge and the choreographer of the next season's So You Think You Can Dance show.

No comments:

Post a Comment